Now I know what to use for makeup next Halloween!
Friday, June 27, 2008
Chalk Art
So, most children like sidewalk chalk. I, at least, have childhood memories of attempting to draw intricate chalk murals on my driveway; of course, I usually just ended up making hopscotch squares. My children are no exception. They love playing with sidewalk chalk, but in a slightly different way:


Now I know what to use for makeup next Halloween!
Now I know what to use for makeup next Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
It never even occurred to me that you could do that with sidewalk chalk! It looks like they ground it to a powder and caked it on. Funny kids!
It never occurred to me, either, until they walked in covered all over with it! I think they just colored it on.
Welcome to the blogging world! Your kids are way cute. Our little boy would just eat the chalk.
Leave it to your kids Becca. We love spending time with your family because our kids are always learning great things from each other. I am glad mine don't know this one.
My kids have done a similar thing by getting the chalk wet--but they didn't paint themselves with it on purpose, just got it all over everything.
i remember that! that was fun to see them coming in the house all painted up... you really do have cute kids...
Nice don't you love it when kids get their creative juices going?
What's up guys I am learning how to blog right now and it's ok. Your family looks awesome. Good job guys.
My site is JeremiahnLaurensullivan.blogspot.com this is my first day on this blog stuff so it will look better as I get smarter or stay the same and you know what that means. Ha Ha TTYL
Post a Comment