Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lagoon

We took the kids to Lagoon last Thursday for the USU alumni day. They had a blast! I can't believe how many fun children's rides there are now. The very first ride they went on was Bulgy the Whale. Brianna wasn't sure what to expect while she waited for it to start, but as soon as it started going she just started grinning and loved it! Tyler was very excited the whole time.


I went on the Lady Bug Bop with Tyler and Brianna. It's like a mini version of The Rocket. What a tummy tickler!







The kids were so excited to try every ride!








The only ride that caused problems was the Tidal Wave. They ended up on row #7 (as Brianna would be quick to tell you) which is near the back. As soon as it got high and people started screaming, Brianna got scared and cried the whole time. Poor girl. But at the end of the day, they chose the Tidal Wave to be their last ride. Bree was determined to try again and not be scared this time. So we sat in the middle this time, and I prepped them on screaming for fun. They had a blast, screaming when it got high, and Brianna even let go to raise her hands in the air. What a fun day!



1 comment:

audri jo said...

Jeff & Becca!! Cute, cute family...looks like you guys are doing wonderful! I'm excited to be able to read more about what's going on! Audri (Weeks)