Our summer has been one very long roller coaster ride, what with vacations, dance recitals, reunions, tee-ball, moving, camping, birthdays, and numerous other things. It's been lots of fun, lots of stress, and happy times with our family. Here are some pics showing some of our fun summer activities.

Ethan's Birthday

Tyler jumping on the base at a tee-ball game

Brianna at her ballet class

Independence Day and Jeff's birthday

Brianna and cousin Annie waving at a princess float in a parade

Ethan playing in the water at Liberty Park

Brianna and cousin Olivia at Liberty Park

Jon Schmidt concert at Sandy Amphitheater

Haslem reunion in Logan

Brianna's birthday

Ethan playing with the balls at Discovery Gateway

Tyler and Brianna playing with magnets at Discovery Gateway

Rose reunion; these three boys spent most the day in the water

At the Bees baseball game; so fun!

Our new house!

Our family at Bryce Canyon

No, this pic isn't sepia tinted; that's red dust completely covering the kids. They had a blast in the dirt!

Bryce Canyon Junior Rangers

Ethan playing at Calf Creek in Escalante

Tyler's first day of school
And that signals the end of our summer. It's sad to say goodbye to the warm weather and fun times, but I look forward to what the new season will bring. Tyler is loving school, and they're all having a blast in our new house and out in the yard. Hopefully my next post will be sooner so I don't have to put too much information all at once!
5 comments:
I LOVE the pics of Tyler at tee-ball and Brianna at ballet. I can't wait until my kids are old enough to do that kind of stuff. Fun! I also love the family pics of you guys on July 4th and at Bryce. You are such a cute family! I can't wait to come see your new house! We should have the next family gathering there (if you're ready)!
It is lots of fun to watch my kids learn and do new things. They get so excited to be involved in things like that.
I'll probably plan an informal house-warming party for the family in a couple weeks. It's been really slow going unpacking all our stuff!
Wow, it looks like you had a great summer! I am excited for you guys with your new house!
Hey Becca this is Kim Anderson from Puerto Rico! How are you? Hey we are right here in Pleasant Grove, just next to the American Fork Hospital. We should get together sometime! I hope that all is going well with the house and moving. That is so fun, yet very stressful. Talk to you soon.
I'm way behind in my blog reading.
I really want to go to Calf Creek again (can't believe I had to miss the reunion). That is one of the most awesome places on the planet.
Post a Comment