Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall Leaves

I raked up a bunch of leaves that had fallen from our maple tree during the windstorm the other day, and the kids had a blast jumping in them and throwing them up in the air.




I also tried out a couple of pictures with our cool color accent feature on our camera. I'm not a very good photographer, but this feature sure is neat!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. What kind of camera do you have? We have a digital camera, but it sucks. I hate it.

I like the pictures.

JeremiahnLaurenSullivan said...

What's up are great friends we have changed our blog to jeremiahnlaurensullivan.blogspot.com it has been fun updating pictures and seeing your cute family. Let me know if anyone else in LDs has a blog so we can also keep in touch with them. Love u guys TTLY bubba and Laur

Jesica Lindsay said...

what cute kids!

Jeff and Rebecca said...

Our camera is a Canon PowerShot. It's great, we love it.

Hey Bubba and Lauren! Long time to see or hear! I'll have to check your blog out.

Emily said...

Love the cool effect! Your kids are so cute! It's great to see you guys thanks to the blogging world. Thanks for the comment.

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

Those pictures with the leaves are awesome! Your kids are so cute!

kdlin said...

Beautiful Children!!! Strong Haslem Blood! ;)