Friday, July 31, 2009
Clarification
Okay, now that I have a bit more time, I suppose I need to clarify a bit on my last post. For those of you who've asked or wondered: No, I haven't had my baby, and No, I'm not in "active" labor yet. I could be dilated like this for another 2-3 weeks before having my baby. But it *could* possibly come anytime. We're just getting ready and waiting now. Any last minute suggestions on names for a boy?? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Let's see, here's a few that I think might fit in your family:
Seth
Justin
Brad
Marcus
I'm sure if you like any of those names, you've thought of them already, but there they are just in case!
Hmm...thanks for the ideas!
Dallen is a good name.
Aragorn!
If not that, then there's always Frodo, Samwise, Peregrin, and Meriadoc. (I know a guy who actually named his kid Samwise...my old bass teacher; if he can do it, you can too.)
Or Gimli or Legolas.
Or Orlando (cause Orlando Bloom is so hot).
Post a Comment