Monday, August 17, 2009

Gripe Session

Okay, I really have to gripe here. Do you see my pregnancy ticker? How many days are left?? Why?!?! This is the longest I've ever gone in a pregnancy, and I'm starting to get really annoyed. I really thought my baby would be at least 1-2 weeks old by the time school started. Now it looks like, if he even comes by then, I'll be either in the hospital or in the middle of recovering from birth right when my children are starting school. Talk about bad timing! Gripe, growl, grr, grumble, rumble, mumble, bleh.
:)

4 comments:

Cristi said...

Darn! Keep us updated!

Lindsay Family said...

I guess all you needed to do was gripe a little bit. I can't believe we could see you at the beginning of the party and you had a new little baby by the end. Congratulations! We can't wait to see your new little one and hear what you named him. Love you tons.

Missy said...

Yeah, I guess all the griping worked! I'm so glad you've had him now and you can stop being so uncomfortable (just sleep-deprived instead)! I can't wait to meet the little guy! Hooray for new babies!

Kandie said...

Congrats.
From your other comments it sounds like you had your baby. I'm so glad, it can be extremely uncomfortable to be 9 months prego. You guys make cute babies. Can't wait to see the little guy.