I seem to have hit a blogging slump. Not that I was ever on a great roll to begin with... but a post every 3-4 months is pretty bad. I'm not quite sure why I haven't done much with it lately, but I haven't even logged on to read everyone else's blogs, either, which I used to do all the time. The only thing I can think of to blame is Facebook. Because let's face it, it is a HUGE time-waster! My life gets busier the older my kids get, and the more kids I get. But I can't use that excuse. Because instead of using my spare time to post a little info here (or maybe even something a lot more constructive), I stare at Facebook. I realized that if I could possibly get my hands on all the posts I've made on Facebook over the past couple years, I would have a very informative and sometimes interesting journal--which I have neglected as well. *sigh* Maybe someday I'll get my life in order and do the things that have a much higher priority.
I guess to sum up my thoughts: The internet is an amazing thing, and has come a long way in the last 10 years, but my goodness! unless you're using it for something constructive and useful, all these cool sites like Facebook, Blogger, Twitter, Google+, etc. are a huge waste of time!
Friday, September 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SO TRUE!!!!!~>. My latest internet trap is shutterfly.com you can make scrapbooks online... which sounds really cool, and it is. BUT- I can spend HOURS and HOURS on it! and heaven only knows when I will make enough money to actually buy the books i make!*
Post a Comment