I love Christmas. I love everything about it. The season, the celebration of Christ's birth, the family togetherness, the traditions, the food, the decorations, the presents, and the music. But I also feel that Christmas has it's time and season, and it is NOT THE DAY AFTER HALLOWEEN!!! Two major radio stations are already playing Christmas music nonstop. Department stores already have their Christmas decorations and merchandise up. What's the deal? Let us have time to get over Halloween, and time to think of Thanksgiving! Part of the excitement of Christmas is the anticipation--let us anticipate for a bit longer and enjoy Thanksgiving first!
I would have enhanced my complaint with a picture or two, but I just can't seem to figure out how to find pictures on the web to use. Or rather, I can find them, I just can't transfer them to the right place. I'm still new at this.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Becca- I just made my blog private and want to send you an invitation but don't know if I have your current email address. will you email it to me @ lori@prwdesign.com. Thanks!
Hear hear!
Amen sista! I totally agree.
Oh dear, I turned on the radio station the first part of November and was most delighted at the great jolly season, it doesn't cost anything and It wasn't politics.
Post a Comment