So two days after writing my last blog, to keep me company while I was working around the house, I decided to turn on the radio. To FM100. Yeah, that's right, the Christmas music station.
At least I waited a couple weeks after Halloween was over to listen to it. And it's only two weeks before Thanksgiving. But I *will not* put up my tree or lights until at least the day after Thanksgiving. :)
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha ha!! I've been tempted myself, but so far I've only begun singing Christmas Songs to Maddy to calm her down. We'll see how much longer I can hold out for the rest...
Noooooo...... Not FM 100, Becca! Please, stay away from the dark side!
I'm only saying that because I'm a Christmas carol curmudgeon. As a general rule, I hate them. Hate. Them. :) But you don't have to live down to the level of my impoverished, Christmas-spirit-devoid soul.
Carol away. If you must... :)
Post a Comment