Monday, December 1, 2008

Blogging Balderdash


somerleg, progin, inksati, wifista

Yes, these words you see are nonsense words, but so brilliant! I just found a new source of entertainment, thanks to the visual verification part of making comments on blogs. These words are just a few examples of the treasures you can find while commenting on people's blogs. I used to get annoyed at having to type in an extra thing, but lately I've been enjoying seeing what kinds of combinations the letters make. Some of the "words" they make are quite interesting. I imagine it could be even more entertaining to actually make up definitions for them... A new version of Balderdash, anyone?

2 comments:

Ben said...

I used to get the same sort of enjoyment out of the names on junk e-mail, but lately they seem to have become less creative.

Anonymous said...

I love those! For instance, when I submit this comment, I'm going to type "diggras." Awesome. :)

Sometimes they even have some relation to what I'm saying in my comment -- that's when it gets really weird. Making sure I'm a person and not a bot is okay; reading my mind is where I draw the line.