About a week ago Jeff and I looked out our kitchen window at our apricot tree. There was something large and orange hanging from the branches. Could it be a giant apricot?? No...all our apricots were done weeks ago. We went out for a closer look, and lo and behold, it was a pumpkin! Our two pumpkin plants have gone wild, taking over half the garden, growing under our raspberry bushes, through the corn stalks, out onto the grass, into the grapes, and even into our tree! It is amazing to see. We took some pictures with Jeff and kids standing under it so you could get a good perspective of where it is.

A week later, and it's even bigger!

Think it will get as big as this one, or will it break off first, or even break our tree?

Here's a cute video of Ethan with the pumpkin swaying in the wind.
4 comments:
I can't believe that!!! That is so funny. Glad you shared the pictures. Hope you guys are doing well.
You guys have one crazy garden! That pumpkin in the tree is seriously cool!
that is GREAT!!
That is seriously crazy!!! How fun for your kids. I can't believe Tyler is 7. Wow where did the time go. I'm proud that you even made a cake for him. 4 kids is a lot, where do you find your energy? By the way your hospital pics of you and your baby are so cute, I wish I look that good when I'm having my babies. Take care.
Post a Comment